1. Posting, transmission, re-transmission, or storing material on or through any of KMwebsoft's products or services, if in the sole judgment of KMwebsoft such posting, transmission, re-transmission or storage is: (a) in violation of any local, state, federal, or non-United States law or regulation (including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations); (b) threatening or abusive; (c) obscene; (d) indecent; or (e) defamatory. Each customer shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to his or her use of the products and services.
2. Installation or distribution of "pirated" or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by customer. Warez and any related activities (including hyperlinks on pages hosted on our network). Use of BitTorrent to distribute illegal and/or copyrighted material without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
3. Resale of KMwebsoft’s products and services without the express prior written consent of KMwebsoft (unless you are an authorized wholesaler).
4. Deceptive marketing practices.
5. Actions that restrict or inhibit anyone - whether a customer of KMwebsoft or otherwise - in his or her use or enjoyment of KMwebsoft's products and services, or that generate excessive network traffic through the use of automated or manual routines that are not related to ordinary personal or business use of Internet services.
6. Introduction of malicious programs into the KMwebsoft network or servers or other products and services of KMwebsoft (e.g., viruses, trojan horses and worms).
7. Causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications. Examples of security breaches include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer is not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorized to access. Examples of disruptions include but are not limited to port scans, flood pings, packet spoofing and forged routing information.
8. Executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the customer.
9. Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
10. Interfering with or denying service to any user other than the customer's host (e.g., denial of service attack).
11. Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a user's terminal session.
12. Failing to comply with KMwebsoft's procedures relating to the activities of customers on KMwebsoft-owned facilities.
13. Furnishing false or incorrect data on the order form contract (electronic or paper) including fraudulent use of credit card numbers or attempting to circumvent or alter the processes or procedures to measure time, bandwidth utilization or other methods to document "use" of KMwebsoft's products or services.
14. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of "bulk mail", "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material, who were not previous customers of the customer or with whom the customer does not have an existing business relationship (e.g., E-mail "spam"); or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial E-mail or spam. Non-compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations regarding bulk and commercial e-mail, including but not limited to the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003.
15. Harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
16. Unauthorized use or forging of mail header information.
17. Solicitations of mail or any other E-mail address other than that of the poster's account or service, with the intent to harass or collect replies.
18. Creating or forwarding "chain letters" or other "pyramid schemes" of any type.
19. Use of unsolicited E-mail originating from within the KMwebsoft network or networks of other Internet Service Providers on behalf of or to advertise any service hosted by KMwebsoft or connected via the KMwebsoft network.
20. Exporting, re-exporting, or permitting downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
21. Using a shared hosting or reseller hosting accounts for file hosting, data backup storage, or other related services without prior express written approval from KMwebsoft
22. Any activity related to TOR or any other anonymity networks and/or services.
23. Any activity related to virtual currency mining (Bitcoin, etc.) on a shared hosting, reseller hosting, or virtual private server account.
24. Use of Microsoft software licenses that are not obtained through KMwebsoft's Microsoft Service Provider License Agreement.
25. Use of any type of virtualization or container (such as qemu or OpenVZ) inside of a Virtual Private Server.
26. No forum, social networking, public content sharing, bulk mail sending, stand-alone scripts, extensive cpu usage website allowed on any share hosting servers.
No failure or delay in exercising or enforcing this policy shall constitute a waiver of the policy or of any other right or remedy. If any provision of this policy is deemed unenforceable due to law or change in law, such a provision shall be disregarded and the balance of the policy shall remain in effect.
If you have any query regarding these, Kindly Contact Us